Hi! Are you a Baby Boomer? Or did you absorb so much from your parents (or grandparents!) that you feel like one? Okay, then you should recognize these classics from the '50s & '60s. If any of them evoke memorable moments in your life, please log in and post a comment!
Try our Baby Boomer Trivia Quiz!
The quiz has hundreds of unique questions, with a mix of fill-in-the-blank, multiple-choice & even column-matchers (using drag-n-drop). You can try the easiest/hardest questions first if you like, and we keep track of the questions each logged-in user has seen, so you can play over & over and never get the same question twice. Have fun!
On This Day in Boomer History: May 31
- 1950: Due to rain, Indy 500 shortened to 345 miles, Johnny Parson wins
- 1955: Construction begins on Soviet cosmodrome launch facilities
- 1957: Great Britain performs nuclear test at Christmas Island (atmospheric)
- 1959: Mickey Wright wins LPGA Cavalier Golf Open
- 1964: San Francisco Giants beat New York Mets, 8-6, in 23 innings (2nd game) (7 hours 32 mins)
Refresh for more events. For other dates, click here.