Hi! Are you a Baby Boomer? Or did you absorb so much from your parents (or grandparents!) that you feel like one? Okay, then you should recognize these classics from the '50s & '60s. If any of them evoke memorable moments in your life, please log in and post a comment!
Try our Baby Boomer Trivia Quiz!
The quiz has hundreds of unique questions, with a mix of fill-in-the-blank, multiple-choice & even column-matchers (using drag-n-drop). You can try the easiest/hardest questions first if you like, and we keep track of the questions each logged-in user has seen, so you can play over & over and never get the same question twice. Have fun!
On This Day in Boomer History: February 1
- 1952: SN Behrman's "Jane," premieres in New York City
- 1957: Gijsbert of Hall appointed mayor of Amsterdam
- 1959: Zack Wheat unanimously elected to baseball Hall of Fame
- 1962: NL releases its 1st 162-game schedule
- 1966: Buster Keaton (Joseph Francis) (actor) dies at 69
Refresh for more events. For other dates, click here.