Hi! Are you a Baby Boomer? Or did you absorb so much from your parents (or grandparents!) that you feel like one? Okay, then you should recognize these classics from the '50s & '60s. If any of them evoke memorable moments in your life, please log in and post a comment!
Try our Baby Boomer Trivia Quiz!
The quiz has hundreds of unique questions, with a mix of fill-in-the-blank, multiple-choice & even column-matchers (using drag-n-drop). You can try the easiest/hardest questions first if you like, and we keep track of the questions each logged-in user has seen, so you can play over & over and never get the same question twice. Have fun!
On This Day in Boomer History: November 30
- 1956: Floyd Patterson KOs Archie Moore in 5 for heavyweight boxing title
- 1960: Tad Mosels "All the Way Home," premieres in New York City
- 1961: U.S.S.R. vetoes Kuwaits application for United Nations membership
- 1962: U Thant of Burma elected 3rd Secretary-General of United Nations unanimously
- 1968: 56th CFL Grey Cup: Ottawa Rough Riders defeat Calgary Stampeder, 24-21
Refresh for more events. For other dates, click here.